ABM CampaignsEnd to End
Together, we create laser-focused Account Based Marketing programs, 100% aligned with your sales team’s objectives.
Get an entire team to plan, research, promote, produce and monitor ABM performance:
1. Review of high-value target accounts and contact list: One-to-Many, One-to-Few, One to One.
2. Define the goal of your ABM campaign: Request a meeting or sent to SDR for initial contact.
3. Define your ABM timeline: 90 days, 120 days, 180 days, 360 days.
4. Research and set up of tools to discover accounts' online intent activity with internal intent data (Proprietary data) and external intent data (3rd party data).
5. Define ABM content plan. Analyze theme options for messages and Ads.
6. ABM touchpoints flow planning: Develop a content calendar in different channels: Work on marketing assets readiness: Forms, landing pages, Emails, product PDF, case study videos, forms for product promotions, webinars, surveys.
7. ABM flow platforms configuration: Intent, LinkedIn Ad engagement, Landing Page visit, SDR Call/Meeting Set up.
8. Demand Generation: Finding strong buying signals and executing Ad initiatives.
9. Determine how your ABM campaign interactions are influencing and producing contacts sales conversion.
10. Deliver a leads report to SDR.
We help you identify your best target segments and accounts.
Our analysts take care of all the tasks of searching trends, exploring market potential, and confirming contact information details, job title, email and interests. Increase your target market month by month!
Together we set up the right plan and tools to find target accounts intent
Our specialists work with you on defining platforms and metrics that classify the interest and intent based on online activity of the account.
Our teams define how to measure the influence that ABM campaigns have on the customer journey stages of each account.
We will help you define how to show your sales teams that ABM campaigns are helping them with the key accounts they want to convert.
Our analysts monitor the performance of your communication flow.
Once the campaign begins, we review which accounts are interested and which initiatives should be adjusted. The sales area is then supported with options for the best action to follow.